Thursday 3 December 2009

quotations

i'v been throwing the idea around lately of setting myself a project based on quotations i like from various places, such as songs, films and books. whenever i hear or read something, there are always parts that stand out to me on a personal level, these may not be quotes as such, but just sentences or phrases that i feel i can relate with. they always trigger my thoughts or give me some sort of ideas, so i thought i should try and use them to do something productive. i'm not sure exactly what sort of project this will be yet, so i'm currently just producing some test imagery to see what direction it goes. the main goal i would like to achieve with this eventually is to simply produce striking visuals that express some of my personality. we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cool idea. Perhaps eventually you could collect them into a book or something. Have you seen the book 'Mail Me Art'?

    ReplyDelete